~ hikayat pak poem ~

Everytime I close my eyes, I could imagined the destiny of us. 



Beautiful at the moment of clarity, bad at the moment of hatred.



Seeing a world of fantasy, our world.



Waiting for the one, forever and ever, forever and one.



You're my destiny.

My destiny was turns after you came into my life. 


I don't know how to thank on you. 


Even you did some insanely things, you are still the kind person that I ever know.
or

You made me laughing and laughing again.


And I thinking, are you really my destiny? 


Then the good answers is YES, you are the person that I'm going to be with.
;)

. how come :)
auwauw , sangat sweet laa dear nikkie
p/s : hikayat laa sangat deAr :D

No comments:

follow here (:

:: My History ::

>
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
>
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
>
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Pucca In Love